Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello Baby WiP



Move along now, nothing to see here...


Jokes aside though, I have been working hard at incorporating and maintaining what I have learned from Duck Dodgers and adding it to my KP style. I'm quite happy from the fact that my poses are not stiff as they used to be and that I am not using sharp edges when they are unecessary.

I've taken a nod at Lynne Naylor's pose for one of her pics. I feel it suits KP very well. I will have her dressed in the LBD for DA safety. As for the final version I'll have her in lingerie. As for the many years of drawing KP I realized that I've never drawn KP in lingerie before, I suppose that needs to be changed. It'll need to be kept privately for a while for me to assess the colors and fix certain problems.

6 comments:

MoonDarter said...

If this is where your art is going, I'm riding along. This looks great so far.

Anonymous said...

maybe some FOP in the future? ;D

CC said...

I agree with MoonDarter, this looks great! It takes a true artist to takes what he learns from other styles and incorporate in into their own. You have really mastered lifelike poses. Keep it up!

Mr.Gone said...

Sweet mama pajama! :D very nice!

Anonymous said...

i know this is a noobe question but how did you set your lines to thin out at the end using photoshop. i know you used the pen tool but did you use create a special brush to stroke with.

b2brawler said...

very Hot!!!